- Expand your creative posibilities: laserbox now supports engraving on both flat and cylindrical surfaces.
- 40W CO2 laser engraver/cutter for various materials
- Work both online & offline
How to use
- Cut & Engrave in only 3 simple steps:
- open the lid and put in a blank
- use Laserbox software to decide where you want your picture to be engraved at, or how you want to cut it
- close the lid and push start button
- All-in-one stable software for Windows and macOS
- Built-in 5MP camera for accurate cutting/engraving
- Quad protections for a safe and secure environment for you and your kids
- Eco-friendly ventilation design and the choice of smart air purifier
- Robust both internal and external design
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased the laserbox rotary. I was nervous about buying it because I have been burned buying from China. I was in contact with tech support through Skype the entire time before and after I bought the machine. I was using a k40 laser which was awful. Every time I cut something it would burn the material. This laser has been excellent and I think it was money well spent for my small business. The machine is kind of loud but the results are worth it. The software is a bit simplistic but you can always edit photos in another software and transfer. Took me some time to figure out how to do everything on the software. I give the software a 4/5 stars because of this but I did learn how to use it. Because this can be connected with a usps cord I chose it over the glowforge. Spotty internet at my home would have turned the glowforge into a $4000 paperweight. I am so happy I chose the Makeblock laserbox rotary. Highly recommend. If you’re nervous about buying from China, message them and talk to them. They were very kind and supportive for the whole process. Excellent!!!!
Its a great tool for people new to the laser cutter/engraver field. Easy to use user interface and helpful community that makes the learning curve minimal.
I like the compact size and the easy to use interface.
Best decision we made to add to our business. Increased our product lines to offer our customers. Easy to use if you already have design experience.
We are different. BETTER.
Take the first step to revolutionize 40W desktop laser cutting machine
with smart cylindrical rotating engraving.
360° Engraving with Rotary Attachment
- Easy Installation for Quick Start
3 gear adjustments to support cylinders of different sizes.
- Auto-focus for Accurate Engraving
Original circular barcode for smart Cylinder Working mode.
- Up to 70mm Engraving Diameter
Closed-loop control to guarantee the maximum torque.
One Simple Idea to Rotate Your Craft Ideas
3X Brackets for Higher Stationarity
Newly add 3 brackets for higher stationarity, avoiding camera offset and ensuring ultra-precise engraving and cutting.
- Body bracket to hold up the lid.
- Bottom brackets to enhance integrated design.
Improved Cutting & Engraving Performance
Patented Single-button Operation
Getting started is easy! Everyone can create within 3 intuitive steps: Draw > Put in material > Press button. No computer required!
Upgraded Software for Complex Design
- Cylinder Working area for 360° rotary engraving.
- Recommended Power/Speed settings for cylindrical object.
- Smart image extraction from any surface in one click.
- Free case templates for quick laser engraving and cutting.
- Design tool for efficient edits and graphic designs.
Discover Materials for Creative Design
Unboxing and reviews
xTool Laserbox — Bring Sketch to Life
Adam tries a 40w CO2 Laser-Cutter! Makeblock Laserbox REVIEW
Trusted Technology Partners
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
“The Quality is excellent. Printing is also excellent. I'm very pleased! you guys rock! More orders coming your way.”
By Maurice Jackson
Way better quality than expected! I had a huge, complex graphic printed on it as well, and the print quality was great! Not too thick, and very stretchy.. highly recommend.
By David A Love
I absolutely love these shirts! They are so soft and comfy, and the print quality on
them is fantastic!