No Products in the Cart
Best 3D laser cutter for small business/hobbyist/designer/home-maker/professional. Specially designed for education and creation, Laserbox reimagines and redefines laser operating performance by the use of a high-resolution ultra-wide-angle camera together with AI visual algorithm.
- Extremely easy to use: The awarding-winning design enables you to make any laser cutting/engraving within 3 intuitive steps, put in material > place your design > push button, even kids can use alone.
- Ultra safe to use: With 8 embedded high-performance sensors monitoring abnormal errors and fireproof material certified to UL94 V-0 as the body cover, xTool always maintains a safe workplace.
- Versatile materials available: Featured in 40W CO2 laser cutter and engraver, Laserbox startup works perfectly on paper, wood, acrylic, cloth, leather, rubber, cork, plastic and over 100 materials.
- Exclusive desktop software: The Laserbox software provides one-stop solution to faciliate any collaborative graphic design and advanced cutting/engraving needs, compatible with both Windows and macOS.
- Advanced cutting/engraving feature: Laserbox Startup empowers you to preview design on material for accurate positon, and extracts exsiting images or drawings from any surface for further creative design.
- 500*300mm visible working area: Integrated with 5MP camera, Laserbox Startup not only empowers you to preview and place your design properly on material, but offers larger space for cutting and engraving.
- Work both online and offline: Laserbox Startup supports 3 flexible ways to connect to PC: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, ensuring you to make ideas happen whenever and wherever you are.
- Continuous working for all day use: Laserbox Startup combines 1.5L ultra-large capacity of coolant and 10mm wide timing belt pulley, typically twice the normal size, which guarantees longer service time.
The Laserbox software provides one-stop solution to faciliate any collaborative graphic design and advanced cutting/engraving needs, compatible with both Windows and macOS.Learn Software
Combine versatile design tool for efficient edits and gorgeous graphic designs.
Take out the images, designs, or drawings from any surface in one click.
Compatible with DXF, TIF, SVG, JPG, GIF, BMP and over 10 common design format.
Laserbox Startup supports 3 ways to connect to PC: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, ensuring you to make ideas happen anytime and any where.